Les Saumons Galactique Index

Menus du Forum :

MembresGroupesFAQRechercher
ProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Contacter le webmaster
S'enregistrer
Connexion

All Gold Everything

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Saumons Galactique Index du Forum -> Les Saumons Galactiques -> Commerce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tadalea
Sushi

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: All Gold Everything Répondre en citant

All Gold Everything > urlin.us/2c19c

AppleVevo.^,,"From,,Sugarhill,,Gang,,to,,Trinidad,,James,,,a,,Look,,at,,the,,Influences,,of,,Mark,,Ronson,,&,,Bruno,,Mars',,'Uptown,,Funk'"^,,,,Frydenlund,,,,,Zach,,,,(January,,,,7,,,,,2013)The,,,complete,,,All,,,Gold,,,Everything,,,lyrics,,,by,,,Trinidad,,,JamesThe,,,,song,,,,earned,,,,Trinidad,,,,James,,,,a,,,,major,,,,record,,,,deal,,,,with,,,,Def,,,,Jam,,,,Recordings,,,,worth,,,,2,,,,million.[3],,,,Complex,,,,named,,,,the,,,,song,,,,#35,,,,on,,,,the,,,,50,,,,best,,,,songs,,,,of,,,,2012,,,,list.[4],,,,The,,,,official,,,,remix,,,,was,,,,released,,,,on,,,,January,,,,7,,,,,2013,,,,,featuring,,,,fellow,,,,Atlanta,,,,rappers,,,,T.I.,,,,,Young,,,,Jeezy,,,,and,,,,2,,,,Chainz.[5],,,,On,,,,February,,,,14,,,,,2013,,,,,Trinidad,,,,James,,,,performed,,,,the,,,,song,,,,on,,,,Late,,,,Night,,,,with,,,,Jimmy,,,,Fallon.[6],,,,The,,,,music,,,,video,,,,for,,,,the,,,,remix,,,,was,,,,filmed,,,,on,,,,January,,,,31,,,,,2013.[7],,,,On,,,,February,,,,27,,,,,2013,,,,,the,,,,music,,,,video,,,,for,,,,the,,,,remix,,,,featuring,,,,2,,,,Chainz,,,,,T.I.,,,,,and,,,,Young,,,,Jeezy,,,,was,,,,released.[8],,,,"All,,,,Gold,,,,Everything",,,,was,,,,interpolated,,,,on,,,,the,,,,2014,,,,song,,,,"Uptown,,,,Funk",,,,by,,,,Mark,,,,Ronson,,,,featuring,,,,Bruno,,,,Mars.[9],,,,On,,,,June,,,,24,,,,,2015,,,,,it,,,,was,,,,reported,,,,that,,,,Trinidad,,,,James,,,,earned,,,,over,,,,$150,000,,,,USD,,,,in,,,,royalty,,,,earnings,,,,off,,,,of,,,,Uptown,,,,Funk's,,,,interpolation.[10]Retrieved,,,,2013-10-23GENIUS,,,Sign,,,Up,,,Sign,,,In,,,Rap,,,Pop,,,Rock,,,R&B,,,Country,,,France,,,Deutschland,,,Polska,,,Lit,,,News,,,Screen,,,Sports,,,All,,,,Gold,,,,Everything,,,,(Music,,,,video),,,,on,,,,YouTube,,,,Lyrics,,,,of,,,,this,,,,song,,,,at,,,,MetroLyrics,,,,January,,10,,,2013Contents,,1,,Background,,2,,Critical,,reception,,3,,Music,,video,,4,,Charts,,and,,certifications,,4.1,,Weekly,,charts,,4.2,,Year-end,,charts,,4.3,,Certifications,,5,,Release,,history,,6,,References,,7,,External,,links,,^,,,Illegal,,,name,,,entered,,,Trinidad,,,James/Trinidad+James/chart?f=379,,,"Trinidad,,,James,,,,,,Chart,,,history",,,Billboard,,,Hot,,,100,,,for,,,Trinidad,,,JamesAll,,,,Gold,,,,Everything,,,,lyrics,,,,licensed,,,,through,,,,LyricFind.405,,Not,,Allowed.Rap-UpSongwriters:,,,,DEVON,,,,GALLASPY,,,,,NICHOLAUS,,,,WILLIAMSIt,,,was,,,released,,,on,,,December,,,20,,,,2012,,,,as,,,the,,,first,,,single,,,from,,,his,,,debut,,,mixtape,,,Don't,,,Be,,,S.A.F.E^,,,,Homie,,,,,Big,,,,(2013-02-15)2012-11-30^,,a,,b,,"All,,Gold,,Everything,,-,,Single,,by,,Trinidad,,James"Discuss,,This,,Song,,Add,,a,,new,,song,,discussion.Retrieved,,,November,,,23,,,,2012When,,,,he,,,,talks,,,,about,,,,gold--,,,,he's,,,,obsessed,,,,with,,,,it--,,,,it's,,,,not,,,,so,,,,much,,,,about,,,,status,,,,as,,,,it,,,,is,,,,about,,,,sheer,,,,flamboyanceCorrect,,this,,Line,,Record,,a,,Video,,Annotation,,Edit,,Video,,Id,,Add,,an,,Image,,Formatting,,Help,,Save,,(shift+enter),,cancel,,Add,,an,,image,,,video,,,or,,tweet,,by,,pasting,,in,,the,,URL:,,Add,,a,,link,,like,,this:,,[Check,,out,,my,,fave,,website](,,Simple,,formatting:,,*Italicize,,Album,,Titles*,,>,,This,,is,,how,,you,,quote,,from,,other,,sources,,How,,to,,write,,for,,Genius,,,,Save,,Video,,,,Re-record,,Video,,,,Watch,,Video,,Again,,PitchforkPrometheus,,,Global,,,MediaTRINIDAD,,,,JAMES,,,,All,,,,Gold,,,,Everything,,,,lyricsFebruary,,27,,,2013Devin,,LazerinePrometheus,,,Global,,,MediaRetrieved,,,,2013-05-03Retrieved,,March,,15,,,2015ComplexThis,,,shit,,,sound,,,like,,,007,,,with,,,an,,,N64,,,and,,,shit,,,Yeah,,,,Yeah,,,,Yeah,,,,Yeah,,,,Yeah,,,,Yeah,,,James!,,,[Hook],,,Gold,,,all,,,in,,,my,,,chain,,,Gold,,,all,,,in,,,my,,,ring,,,Gold,,,all,,,in,,,my,,,watch,,,Don't,,,believe,,,jus',,,watch,,,Nigga,,,Nigga,,,Nigga,,,Don't,,,believe,,,jus',,,watch,,,Nigga,,,Nigga,,,Nigga,,,Don't,,,believe,,,me,,,jus',,,watch,,,[Verse:,,,Trinidad,,,James],,,This,,,ain't,,,for,,,no,,,fuck,,,nigga,,,If,,,you,,,a,,,real,,,nigga,,,then,,,fuck,,,wit',,,me,,,This,,,one,,,for,,,the,,,hood,,,niggas,,,The,,,hipster,,,bitches,,,that,,,shop,,,at,,,Lennox,,,Dark,,,skin,,,,light,,,skin,,,,Asian,,,and,,,white,,,women,,,Hypebeast,,,we,,,know,,,aboutchea',,,Don't,,,buy,,,shoes,,,unless,,,they,,,popular,,,For,,,the,,,hoes,,,,my,,,Nigga,,,That's,,,pussy,,,poppin',,,that,,,Magic,,,City,,,Got,,,that,,,strong,,,,my,,,Nigga,,,Then,,,come,,,match,,,that,,,shit,,,wit',,,me,,,Smoking,,,mid,,,,my,,,nigga,,,Then,,,don't,,,pass,,,that,,,shit,,,to,,,me,,,This,,,one,,,for,,,my,,,niggas,,,And,,,bitches,,,bout',,,that,,,money,,,(Cashout!),,,Gotta,,,love,,,,Chesire,,,Bridge,,,Them,,,bad,,,hoes,,,at,,,Onyx,,,I,,,don't,,,fuck,,,wit',,,no,,,snitches,,,So,,,don't,,,tell,,,me,,,who,,,tellin,,,This,,,one,,,for,,,them,,,colleges,,,Them,,,bad,,,hoes,,,at,,,Spellman,,,Shout,,,out,,,to,,,them,,,Freshman,,,On,,,Instagram,,,straight,,,flexin',,,Popped,,,a,,,molly,,,,I'm,,,sweatin',,,(Woo!),,,Popped,,,a,,,molly,,,,I'm,,,sweatin',,,(Woo!),,,Momma,,,always,,,told,,,me,,,,boy,,,count,,,yo',,,blessings,,,In,,,God,,,I,,,Trust,,,So,,,I,,,kept,,,countin',,,them,,,Franklins,,,I'm,,,too,,,fly,,,,you,,,know,,,this,,,Lemme',,,give,,,yo',,,ass,,,a,,,checklist,,,One,,,gold,,,watch,,,Two,,,gold,,,chains,,,Six,,,gold,,,rings,,,,its,,,NOTHIN',,,(God,,,Dayum'!),,,OG,,,Jordans,,,Them,,,high,,,socks,,,No,,,shirt,,,on,,,,I'm,,,stuntin',,,(Okay!),,,And,,,this,,,song,,,for,,,those,,,fuck,,,niggas,,,Who,,,hatin',,,on,,,you,,,this,,,summer,,,(Fuck,,,Em'!),,,Talk,,,shit,,,behind,,,your,,,back,,,But,,,won't,,,say,,,shit,,,in,,,public,,,(Fuck,,,Em'!),,,[Hook],,,Gold,,,all,,,in,,,my,,,chain,,,Gold,,,all,,,in,,,my,,,ring,,,Gold,,,all,,,in,,,my,,,watch,,,Don't,,,believe,,,jus',,,watch,,,Nigga,,,Nigga,,,Nigga,,,Don't,,,believe,,,jus',,,watch,,,Gold,,,all,,,in,,,my,,,chain,,,Gold,,,all,,,in,,,my,,,ring,,,Gold,,,all,,,in,,,my,,,watch,,,Don't,,,believe,,,jus',,,watch,,,Nigga,,,Nigga,,,Nigga,,,Don't,,,believe,,,jus',,,watch^,,,,"2013,,,,Year,,,,End,,,,Charts,,,,,,,,R&B/Hip-Hop,,,,Songs" f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Saumons Galactique Index du Forum -> Les Saumons Galactiques -> Commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template Dbplus by Dav.bo